In need for high energy, positive, results driven marketing professional to manage and execute the team's marketing plan, including overseeing as well as executing each component of the team's marketing plan, the marketing plan for each listing, all lead generation programs, and the systems to track and cultivate leads generated. The Schiff Home Team is located in Pikesville, MD.
Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
- Work directly with the CEO and leadership team to execute the company vision and be responsible for integrating concepts, strategies and systems into the business.
- Responsible for the creation and execution the the company marketing strategy and the strategy for marketing listings.
- Responsible for growth of the business through Database Relationship Management by ways of different touch points throughout the year to include email, phone call, mailers and client appreciation events.
- Responsible for growth of the business through Brand Management by telling our story through marketing, web and social media channels by following a content calendar while always seeking ways to increase customer service.
Primary Goals – How do I succeed?
- Ensure all prospects, clients and agents are communicated to by completion of the day initial contact was made through phone, email and text.
- Keep Michael on track to his 20% through an established accountability system.
- Ensure all scheduled appointments are attended with appropriate materials prepared.
- Monitor activity and result metrics – always know where we stand against both Michael and the teams goals.
- Grow business production by pre-agreed up goals through listing and database marketing.
Regular Work Activities
- See Client Experience - Retail communication touch points identified as Marketing Manager.
- Social Media Management of both content and advertisement.
- Listing Marketing creation such as flyers, online ads, brochures, special event pieces.
- Project management of team events - communicate with team members, schedule/invite team on calendar, coordinate with vendors and sponsors.
- Database contact management.
- Management of Michael’s calendar - add to/update schedule with any meetings agreed to by phone call, email and/or text message. Includes but not limited to: Meetings with agents, SHT Team members, Accelerant events, one-on-one referral partner meetings, property walkthroughs, listing appointments, training, travel, etc.
- Confirm all scheduled appointments.
- Discuss with Michael what preparation is needed for calendar events and take ownership of what you can and time block for him to do whatever else is needed.
- 1 minute huddle conversations daily at start of the day with Michael and Transaction Manager. Ensure ‘big rocks’/priorities and time sensitive matters are addressed and handled until completion and resolution.
- Manage Michael’s email.
- Confirm with Michael if he promised any Open Houses on Monday and then relay to Listing Manager and confirm all Opens across major online platforms by Wednesday for all identified properties.
- Proactively call/touch Active Sellers on Tuesday with updates.
- Proactively call/touch Under Contract Seller Wednesday.
- Prepare daily Production call lists and track progress, and follow up touches needed set forth by the weekly rhythm.
- Must be creative and coachable.
- Extensive knowledge in social media strategy and implementation of social media campaigns.
- Ability to learn new as well as teach others cloud based software programs including: CRM systems, project management systems, Microsoft Office, all top social media platforms, Google Drive, etc.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Photoshop illustrator/Canva type skill set will be required.
- Facebook Pixel and Analytics is a PLUS!
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period, Rapid growth potential and much more!
$40,000 - $50,000
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.