Top-notch Marketing Administrative Assistant sought to help launch, manage and maintain various marketing campaigns for our fast-growing mortgage company.
This person will be responsible for our team’s database marketing and assist Sales in keeping a constant marketing plan in place for all past and future clients.
Our goal is to allow the Sales team to release marketing responsibilities, knowing these important tasks will be completed without worry. This role is paid based off a bonus structure on how many loans the sales team is funding. With more funding volume all parties can become more profitable. There is plenty of growth within our team. If able to complete this role effectively we hope for you to grow within our team.
Pay structure is $15.00 hourly plus $25.00 per funded file during the training period. After the 6-month period is up you will be reviewed for a pay increase. Team Paliska funds 20-30 loans on average monthly. Our goal for 2018 is to fund 30+ loans monthly.
This job is awardable immediately. If you're a top performer, we will have lots more work for you. Apply today!
• Sending Happy Birthday cards, Thank you cards, Data Base presents
• Tracking monthly goals, cleaning and maintaining data base for past closed clients
• Social media postings
• Requests for all reviews and postings
• Sending out holiday post cards and data base mailers
• Prepping flyers and marketing material for Open Houses and Realtor functions
• 1 year marketing/administrative experience required
• Must be organized and consistent
• Must work self sufficiently without being reminded to keep up on tasks
• Must take ownership in all duties the role lays out
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must have 3 references
New American Funding is one of the largest mortgage lending banks in the nation currently. It is growing extremely quickly with tons of opportunity. We are a direct lender so can either broker or handle loans in house selling direct to Fannie and Freddie. As we are a direct lender we have no overlays in guidelines. It is a family culture here at New American and our family is growing!