Jorgenson Group - Keller Williams Realty
In need of high energy, positive, results-driven marketing professional to manage and execute the team's marketing plan, including overseeing as well as executing each component of the team's marketing plan, the marketing plan for each listing, all lead generation programs, and the systems to track and cultivate leads generated.
This person must be friendly, professional, and positive with the ability to work well with others and alone, in a very fast-paced environment. This position will be an integral part of the operations team and will report to the owner of the company.
- Salary Range is: $55,000 - $65,000 yearly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health and retirement benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Rapid growth potential
- Educational opportunities
- Manage the brand and full marketing plan and all of its components
- Be a “face” and personality of the organization
- Manage and execute the marketing plan for each listing
- Work alongside the Lead Conversion/Database partner
- Be the admin of all sales and marketing technology and systems
- Train new agents and employees on all relevant technology
- Maintain and execute current processes in place and develop and implement updates as needed
- Design marketing collateral for each listing and for team branding as needed, including all Graphic Design
- Develop, implement, and execute a new social media plan, including maintaining a monthly “bank” of social cards for agents to use on their social media
- Manage team/agent “farm” areas with marketing on a quarterly basis
- Create content to engage our Sphere of Influence such as video creation and editing, blogs, websites, and newsletters
- Manage physical marketing collateral, signs, brochures, business cards, and Direct Mail Campaigns
- Handle all Post-Close Marketing: Photos of clients, Request & market testimonials, Just sold marketing
- Develop new vendor opportunities as growth requires it
- Schedule photography shoots for each new listing
- Oversee our T-shirt and swag design for our online stores and manage the gifting program
- Maintain our 5-star reputation
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Related Degree
- Extensive knowledge in social media strategy and implementation of social media campaigns
- Ability to learn new as well as teach others cloud-based software programs including: CRM systems, project management systems, Microsoft Office, all top social media platforms, Google Drive, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative problem-solving skills
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Jorgenson Group - Keller Williams Realty
We are a customer service company that just happens to sell real estate. Our mantra: "Have fun, work hard, strive for excellence, & take care of our tribe...always!"
Our priorities are Wellness, Family, & THEN Business -- in that order. Applicants should share those values, as well as the Keller Williams Realty Belief System! Our team's mission is to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving. Our team enjoys one of the best reputations in the markets we serve and have some of the most knowledgeable, FUN, and professional real estate agents out there! We are one of the highest-producing real estate organizations in our markets and in the country.