Apex Energy Solutions
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
About Apex Energy Solutions
THERE'S GOTTA BE A BETTER WAY.
You could say Apex Energy Solutions was founded on that statement. You see, back when he was an aspiring actor, Michael Foit took a temporary job in replacement window sales. Then a funny thing happened: He realized he had found his calling.
There was just one problem: Michael hated his new industry's sales practices, quality standards, and customer service. He vowed to find a better way.
Fifteen years later, that better way now known as Apex Energy Solutions has expanded to 18 states by matching cutting-edge technology with time-honored craftsmanship and abandoning traditional sales approaches in order to go directly to consumers to educate them, so they make good decisions about their homes.
Now, that's a better way.