The Taylor Team
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Manage all competitor, customer and market research
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, sales goals, data analysis on past performance, and future performance projections
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Develop and identify new business opportunities
- Assist in risk mitigation and problem solving of residential real estate transactions
- Recruit and train real estate agents
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovative with "out of the box" solutions
- Team leadership ability
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Significant prior real estate industry experience is required
$115,000 at plan commission
About The Taylor Team
The Taylor Team represents one of the most technology-forward growth-minded teams in the Southwest, serving Tucson, AZ, Austin, TX, and Southern CA. We've helped over 1,500 families buy, sell, and build wealth through investing in real estate over the last two decades.