Market Intelligence Analyst
Are you a proven leader in the customer service space? Do you make data-driven business decisions? Would you like to be part of a culture that values and appreciates its employees? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then we want to know you!
Who We Are
Swyft Filings is an online filing service for business formations. More importantly, we’re a company that has helped budding entrepreneurs start over 150,000 new businesses (and counting). In the last 5 years, we’ve grown from a lawyer and two online entrepreneurs into a team 75 strong – and you can bet we’re not done yet.
This position is all about creating solutions out of data. To achieve our mission, we need an analytical individual who can strategically design a data taxonomy, collect, interpret, and disseminate data to stakeholders. Whether developing reporting dashboards to compile data, researching industry trends, or providing suggestions to advance our business and marketing initiatives, we need you to take ownership and work alongside our company leaders and management teams to achieve results.
As such, you’re a self-starter, a learner, a problem solver – someone who can think on their feet and is comfortable taking the initiative in an energetic, fast-paced environment. You can multi-task and juggle between different projects, using data-driven insights to make smart decisions. When you face an obstacle, you don’t accept defeat and give up; you find innovative ways around it or break through it.
Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Company Match, Life Insurance, Disability, Parental Leave, and PTO
Full Time (40 hours per week)
What You'll Do
- Designing a strategic taxonomy and maintaining a master inventory of data gathering efforts using tags, UTM structure, tracking pixels, etc.
- Facilitating the extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data from various sources, developing functional and accessible dashboards that provide a holistic picture of business performance and actionable insights.
- Strategizing on tagging needs and reporting requirements to improve implementation and usage of various web analytics and reporting tools.
- Developing and maintaining reports and dashboards that help business operations and leadership understand the impact of business decisions, and develop concrete ideas to improve future operations.
- Collaborating with operations and marketing teams in using data to provide insight into campaign performance and deficiencies in our current processes, and delivering strategic solutions to optimize our operational efficacy and fine-tune our efforts.
- Performing regular audits of data reliability and troubleshooting issues to ensure complete accuracy of reporting on which business decisions will be made.
- Researching industry trends and analyzing data patterns to identify market gaps that can be leveraged to gain a competitive advantage.
- Disseminating complex data to stakeholders to support data-driven decision-making and drive the business forward.
- Working with external resources on deep-dive data analysis as needed.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years experience in a data analyst, business intelligence, or similar data-driven role with a core focus on data visualization and modeling.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, statistics, computer science, or a related field.
- Effective communication and the ability to explain complicated terms and data to non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager along with other tag management, website, and marketing analytics tools.
- Hands-on experience using reporting tools like Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or other databases to mine data in a way that tells a story and drives decisions.
- Strong proficiency with SQL, Python (or R). With other languages a bonus.
- Experience in project management and working with cross-functional teams to achieve business goals.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with unwavering attention to detail.
- Familiarity with workflows and development best practices such as documentation, reproducibility, and data governance.
- Willingness to learn, take on new initiatives, and not require micro-managing.
$60,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings is an online service for business formations and compliance. More importantly, we’re a company that has helped budding entrepreneurs start over 150,000 new businesses (and counting). We take a complex process and automate it to make it easier for small businesses and individuals to launch their business dreams without having to go it alone or find, hire, and pay high-priced and uncertain legal fees.
In the last five years, we’ve grown from a lawyer and two online entrepreneurs into a team 65 strong – and you can bet we’re not done yet. We’re self-funded, profitable, and proud to be a leader in our industry. Our mission is to break down barriers so anyone can follow their dreams and create something special for themselves and their communities.