The Market Center Tech Trainer will drive tech training and support to MC Leadership, Associate Leadership Council, and Agents.
They will support MC Leadership in recruiting top agents through sharing the value proposition of KW Technology and retaining top agents by training and engaging them in our technology.
We are looking for someone with technology and training in their background, a problem solver, a business consultant, someone who is highly assertive, passionate, and a people-oriented individual who operates with urgency.
They are learning-based leaders who embrace succeeding through others.
What will you do?
- Train the market center on KW Technology
- Facilitate Tech Assessments with Team Leader
- Onboard associates into Command for the Market Center
- Tier 1 technical support for the market center (training will be provided)
You will also:
- Review vital signs – understand MC tech/command gaps – identify opportunities to build education and training calendar to support market centers based on gaps
- Know, understand, study, and effectively communicate all real estate technology – become an expert in Keller Cloud Technology
- Leverage information on tech competitors to show recruits/agents value proposition of KW technology and to support KWRI in future iterations of technology
- Attend weekly calls with KWRI to learn new tech initiatives, build new information into MC tech training calendar, and communicate gaps/challenges with RTT
- Know, understand, communicate, and route escalation points for associate tech support
- Respond to support inquiries within 1 business day
- Communicate tech updates on MC Calls and meetings
- Attend all RTT led meetings and calls
- Quarterly tech training for ALCs
- Facilitate MC training 2-3 times per week at minimum
- Weekly update to associates re: tech updates via social media and/or email (or another communication medium)
- Social media posts 2-3 times per week re: MC technology
- Weekly regional tech calls
- Monthly regional tech training masterminds
- Weekly communication on “wins” to MC Leadership re: tech engagement
- Performance-based and goal-driven
- Extraordinary people skills
- Business acumen and training experience
- An in-depth understanding of real estate technology
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate
- Track record of success
- Mastery of the KW technology: Command, CommandMC, Connect Next
$18 - $20 hourly
About Keller Williams
Creating Experiences for our families, which deliver Experiences within our communities, which drive Experiences in our world.