Keller Williams Realty
The MCA is a critical member of the Market Center leadership team, which also includes the Operating Partner (OP) and the Team Leader (TL). In collaboration with this team, the MCA uses the systems, and tools, to collaboratively drive the Market Center(Office) to profitability through growth in market share. They lead associates to set goals, point associates to the production solutions that will enable them to achieve their goals, and then engage associates in weekly conversations to keep them on track with their goals.
The MCA can be thought of as the “Voice of Value” in the Market Center. Using the tools and conversations, they own the Market Center’s value systems and consistently quantify and communicate value to support associate validity. They use this value to both attract and retain associates, while supporting associates’ growth in production.
The MCA leads the Market Center staff in designing and implementing powerful support and operational systems that empower associate businesses. They are leaders in strategic, financial decision making, ensure appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained, complete weekly soft closes, and assess Company Dollar daily.
The MCA uses the Leverage system and tools to hire and lead a powerful staff who will support the MCA, TL, and OP in achieving Market Center goals as a product of achieving their own goals.
The MCA is an individual who is a rapid problem solver, who easily and quickly learns from their environment, and appreciates an efficient work structure. They are able to think through a problem or solution in order to present it logically to others, and enjoy a variety of responsibilities in a changing environment. They are not typically demanding, strive to cultivate trust and goodwill through effective communication, and are concerned about doing what is right according to the standards.
The MCA must be an independent decision maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities, while understanding their activities must be in complete alignment with the Growth Initiative, the Career Growth Initiative, and the rest of the Market Center leadership team.
Your 20 percent—or your core activities that will drive your greatest results:
- Engage fully in the systems, tools, and conversations of the Growth Initiative and the Career Growth Initiative to drive the Market Center and associates to profitability through consistent growth in market share.
- Systematically quantify and communicate value to support associate validity so that the Market Center nets at least five associates per month.
- Lead the Market Center staff in implementing powerful growth systems and tools that associates can leverage to grow their market share.
- Lead strategic, financial decision-making, ensure appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained, monitor break-even day, complete weekly soft closes, and close the books monthly. Lead associates to implement the same systems in their businesses.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the OP and TL to plan for Market Center profitability using the Cap Management tool.
- Collaborate with the OP and TL to build strong systems that enable the Team Leader to regularly conduct market share appointments. Review the Pipeline tool to support the Team Leader in achieving the 4:1 conversation ratio and to validate the effectiveness of systems.
- Engage in the Four Conversations of the Growth Initiative as a leader. Help to construct projections in appointments, gross, net and profit. Regularly communicate actual numbers. Support the team in identifying solutions if actual results are not in alignment with goals.
- On a monthly basis, build the Market Center’s value package, and lead systematic communications of value.
- On a daily basis, use the Daily Company Dollar tool to identify the amount of Company Dollar that has been received for the month, and the amount that is pending.
- Build systems to ensure all associates in production have CGI goals.
- Work with the Market Center leadership team to construct systems to direct associates to the Production Solution that is right for them.
- On a weekly basis, work with the Market Center leadership team to conduct CGI conversations with associates to ensure they stay on track to achieve their goals.
- Consult with associates on shared business-building fundamentals.
- Use the Leverage system and tools to build and lead a powerful staff.
- Lead support and operational systems that empower associate businesses.
- Introduce new products/services to associates.
- Ensure all associate transactions are accurately recorded and tracked.
- Implement full charge bookkeeping; (A/R and A/P).
- Oversee purchasing (supplies and equipment).
- Complete weekly soft closes and communicate key numbers, any anticipated challenges, and any opportunities to celebrate to the rest of the Market Center leadership team.
- Complete accurate banking and accounting.
- Complete monthly closes and transmit monthly data on time.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and technology
- Create agendas and record meeting minutes
- OP/TL – Four Conversations of the Growth Initiative, Accountability/Awareness meeting – weekly
- TL – daily
- Staff (MCA Assistant, Receptionist) – daily
- Sales Associates – daily, Career Growth Initiative Accountability Huddles – weekly
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Strategic, supportive leader
- Full charge bookkeeper
- 1–3 years industry, financial, administrative, and management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People oriented and a positive, proactive problem-solver
- Detailed oriented
- Technologically savvy
- High school graduate, college graduate preferred
About Keller Williams Realty
The Global Leader in Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty operates more than 800 Market Centers around the globe and has more than 180,000 real estate agents worldwide. Our local offices have consistently ranked in the top 500 Real Estate offices in the US for the last 10 years running.
Keller Williams is frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate professionals. In 2018 Keller Williams was voted the #1 HAPPIEST COMPANY to WORK FOR in the US. The Keller Williams Miami Beach Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter.