Your Realty Leverage
Who are we looking for?
The Market Center Administrator (MCA) is a critical member of the Market Center leadership team, which also includes the Operating Principal (OP) and the Team Leader (TL). In collaboration with this team, the MCA uses the systems, tools, and conversations of the Growth Initiative to collaboratively drive the Market Center to profitability through growth in market share.
Additionally, this leadership team drives the Career Growth Initiative (CGI) in the Market Center. They lead associates to set goals, point associates to the production solutions that will enable them to achieve their goals and then engage associates in weekly conversations to keep them on track with their goals.
The MCA can be thought of as the “voice of value” in the Market Center. Using the tools and conversations of the Growth Initiative and Career Growth Initiative, they own the Market Center’s value systems and consistently quantify and communicate value to support associate validity. They use this value to both attract and retain associates while supporting associates’ growth in production. They monitor their success by inspecting net agent count and profitability, and they meet or exceed the standard of netting at least five associates per month.
Additionally, using these tools and conversations, they support associates in building profitable businesses by demonstrating and consulting on shared business-building fundamentals.
What will you do?
Your 20 percent—or your core activities that will drive your greatest results:
- Engage fully in the systems, tools, and conversations of the Growth Initiative and the Career Growth Initiative to drive the Market Center and associates to profitability through consistent growth in market share
- Systematically quantify and communicate value to support associate validity so that the Market Center nets at least five associates per month
- Lead the Market Center staff in implementing powerful growth systems and tools that associates can leverage to grow their market share
- Lead strategic, financial decision-making, ensure appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained, monitor Break-even Day, complete weekly soft closes, and close the books monthly. Lead associates to implement the same systems in their businesses
- On a monthly basis, build the Market Center’s value package, and lead systematic communications of value.
- Build systems to ensure all associates in production have CGI goals.
- Ensure all associate transactions are accurately recorded and tracked.
- Implement full charge bookkeeping (A/R and A/P).
- Oversee purchasing (supplies and equipment).
- Complete accurate banking and accounting.
- Complete monthly closes and transmit monthly data on time.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and technology.
- Knows the systems, tools, and conversations of the Growth Initiative and Career Growth Initiative
- Strategic, supportive leader
- Full charge bookkeeper
- 1–3 years industry, financial, administrative, and management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People oriented and a positive, proactive problem-solver
- Detailed oriented
- Technologically savvy
- High school graduate, college graduate preferred
$30,000 - $100,000 + Bonus
About Your Realty Leverage
Your Realty Leverage is a recruiting, training, coaching and consulting company that is committed to matching the best talent with the best companies within the real estate industry.