A top Real Estate Leadership team in Tacoma is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic, fast growing organization! Do you possess a strong work ethic? Are you up-to-date on technology? Would you thrive in a high-energy and service-oriented environment? We are looking for a Market Center Administrator who can think big, lead and grow. Do you possess strong leadership skills with demonstrated bookkeeping and accounting experience? Have you supervised a team in a high energy and service oriented environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
The MCA’S three main area of focus are:
- Operation and Administration
- Support Operations Administration as the equivalent to a Chief Operations Officer. The MCA is responsible for all systems in the Market Center.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Hiring and managing receptionists and Assistant MCAs.
- Interacting with staff, associates and vendors. Purchasing supplies and equipment.
- Ensuring the professional appearance of all physical facilities.
- Assisting and supporting a team of salespeople by performing high volume of administrative tasks.
- Coordinating the maintenance of office equipment and monitoring maintenance agreements.
- Delegating tasks to staff, and responsible for phones being covered.
- Full charge accounting, computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience.
- Being detailed and action oriented, maintaining office files, including accounting files, general ledger files, associate files, employee files, listing files, contract pending files, and closed contract files.
- Monthly reporting of all production and accounting figures for the month.
- Responsible for processing and paying associate commissions.
- Responsible for budget setting and tracking The MCA is responsible for supporting the Market Center associates and Team Leader.
- Understanding, demonstrating and promoting the WI4C2TS and the company culture as it relates to agents, staff, ownership and others.
- Assisting the TL in new agent/employee orientation and training.
- Providing computer services as needed for WinMORE and Account Edge.
- Assisting the TL in managing agents and the Market Center Providing support and feedback to the TL on all matters affecting the productivity and operation.
- Calculating and reporting for local, regional and international awards.
- Assisting agents and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Track expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Outstanding organizational, time and detail management skills.
- Positive, team-oriented mindset and attitude.
- Strong bookkeeping/accounting skills are a must including AP, AR, PR, GL double entry, bookkeeping, bank reconciliation and compiling various financial reports.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with many personality types.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Real Estate experience. (preferred)
- College degree. (preferred)
$50,000 - $60,000
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.