Keller Williams Elite Western Branch
The Market Center Administrator (MCA) is responsible for keeping the office and the Team Leader on track and productive. He or she maintains personal working relationships with associates and interacts with them on a daily basis. The MCA also helps with any miscellaneous projects and brainstorms ways to help improve the Market Center both financially and operationally. Think of the MCA as the Market Center’s Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer. The MCA wears many hats. The MCA’s job responsibilities cover three specific areas:
- Operation and Administration
The MCA is responsible for accurate banking and accounting services. This includes:
- Full charge accounting.
- Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience.
- Staff payroll if not using a Professional Employment Organization (PEO).
- Acting as the Market Center liaison to the CPA.
- Being detailed and action oriented.
- Maintaining office files, including accounting files, general ledger files, associate files, employee files, listing files, contract pending files, and closed contract files.
- Monthly reporting to Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) by the third working day of the following month of all production and accounting figures for the month.
- Responsible for processing and paying associate commissions in states or provinces where associates are not paid at closing.
As the equivalent to a Chief Operations Officer, the MCA is responsible for all systems in the Market Center. This includes:
- Hiring and managing receptionists and Assistant MCAs.
- Interacting with staff, associates, and vendors.
- Purchasing supplies and equipment.
- Ensuring the professional appearance of all physical facilities.
- Distribution of mail, MLS books, and other communications.
- Coordinating the maintenance of office equipment, including performing minor repairs, calling for repair services, and monitoring maintenance agreements.
- Overseeing Computer Hardware Specialist, Computer Software Trainer, and Internet Specialist.
- Setting up and maintaining all passwords on computer systems.
- Keeping associate distribution boxes, message slots, and roster current.
- Delegating tasks to staff, and responsible for phones being covered.
The Market Center Administrator is also responsible for supporting the Market Center associates and Team Leader (TL). This includes:
- Understanding, demonstrating and promoting the WI4C2TS and the KW culture as it relates to agents, staff, ownership, and others.
- Assisting the TL in new agent/employee orientation and training.
- Providing computer services as needed for WinMORE and MYOB systems.
- Assisting the TL in managing agents and the Market Center.
- Providing support and feedback to the TL on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Center.
- Assisting the TL in gathering materials for the KW Weekly newsletter, including typing and distributing.
- Calculating and reporting for local, regional and international awards.
Accounting functions include AP, AR, GL, bank reconciliations and month-end closings. The MCA provides support to associates, vendors and staff.
- Project management experience and above average computer knowledge and tech skills are desired.
- Candidate must find joy in helping others.
- Experience in a real estate office is preferred, but not required.
About Keller Williams Elite Western Branch
Our company is an established market center in the area and we are growing. We are looking for highly skilled individuals to help us expand and retain agents. We pride ourselves in our appearance and we strive to make each person who walks into our office feel at home. We currently have 60+ agents and multiple staff members.