Your Realty Leverage
The Market Center Administrator (MCA) is a critical member of the Market Center leadership team, which also includes the Operating Principal (OP) and the Team Leader (TL). In collaboration with this team, the MCA uses the systems, tools and conversations of the Growth Initiative to collaboratively drive the Market Center to profitability through growth in market share.
Additionally, this leadership team drives the Career Growth Initiative (CGI) in the Market Center. They lead associates to set goals, point associates to the production solutions that will enable them to achieve their goals and then engage associates in weekly conversations to keep them on track with their goals.
The MCA can be thought of as the “voice of value” in the Market Center. Using the tools and conversations of the Growth Initiative and Career Growth Initiative, they own the Market Center’s value systems and consistently quantify and communicate value to support associate validity. They use this value to both attract and retain associates while supporting associates’ growth in production. They monitor their success by inspecting net agent count and profitability, and they meet or exceed the standard of netting at least five associates per month.
Additionally, using these tools and conversations, they support associates in building profitable businesses by demonstrating and consulting on shared business-building fundamentals.
This position has a high standard of accountability and growth!
What will you do?
Your core activities which will drive your greatest results:
- Engage fully in the systems, tools and conversations of the Growth Initiative and the Career Growth Initiative to drive the Market Center and associates to profitability through consistent growth in market share
- Systematically quantify and communicate value to support associate validity so that the Market Center nets at least five sales associates per month
- Lead the Market Center staff in implementing powerful growth systems and tools that associates can use to grow their market share
- Lead strategic, financial decision-making, ensure appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained, monitor Break-even Day, complete weekly soft closes and close the books monthly
- Lead associates to implement successful financial systems in their businesses
- On a monthly basis, build the Market Center’s value package, and lead conversations that communicate value.
- Build systems to ensure all associates in sales production have CGI goals.
- Ensure all associate transactions are accurately recorded and tracked.
- Implement full charge bookkeeping (A/R and A/P).
- Oversee purchasing of supplies and equipment.
- Complete accurate banking and accounting.
- Complete monthly closes and transmit monthly data on time.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and technology.
- Be held accountable for all of the above to the Team Leader and Operating Principal.
- Knows or is willing to learn the systems, tools and conversations of the Growth Initiative and Career Growth Initiative
- Strategic, supportive leader
- Full charge bookkeeping experience
- 1–3 years industry, financial, administrative and management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People oriented and a positive, proactive problem-solver
- Detailed oriented
- Technologically savvy
- High school diploma required
- College degree preferred
$30,000 - $100,000 + Bonus Potential
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.