We are currently seeking someone skilled in leading a team in a Manufacturing Environment!
This position is responsible for the safety and productivity of all production employees on designated shifts, as well as plant security. The Department Leader - Manufacturing Supervisor position is accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in a timely manner and within all quality parameters and for participation in both the hiring and performance management processes.
- Ensure the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to a designated shift
- Ensure security of facilities during designated shift hours
- Enforce all safety and processing procedures
- Enable effective communications between management and operators
- Train new employees and coach existing employees
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Manufacture and pack products as necessary
- Ability to motivate others to meet demands established by the schedule
- Basic understanding of computers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Forklift certification preferred
- Must be able to climb stairs, stand for extended periods of time, and safely lift up to 100lbs
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time
- Must be able to operate forklift safely
- Must show proficiency in the operation of all necessary equipment
$14 - $15 hourly
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.