This role is a key position within a newly created team responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across the entire organization. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
- Manages medium to large-scale projects and/or programs to streamline business operations and processes.
- Resourcefully oversee and monitor all project improvement activities while working with executive team members and other employees to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently.
- Develop, define, and execute project requirements, scops, plans, schedules, and deliverables including needed resources and budgets.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to explore process improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to achieve business objectives.
- Organize and integrate cross-functional activities to ensure successful completion of the project, i.e., project on schedule and within budget constraints
- Responsible for coordinating with, presenting to, and establishing rapport with all levels of project stakeholders including mid-level and executive functional and business unit leadership, shared services, and corporate counterparts.
- Creates and maintains system-related documentation, such as business, system, and functional requirements, process flows, status reports, and configuration worksheets
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, business, or related field
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience
- Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management and executive stakeholders
- Proven track record in seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading business process improvement / continuous improvement initiatives using practical tools such as Process Mapping, Problem-Solving/ Root Cause Analysis, Implement Methodologies.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with the ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent understanding and work experience with project budgets and financial management
- Ability to lead and presenting at meetings
People's California is Southern California’s largest cannabis retail store. As an industry-leading cannabis company, People's provides high-quality products and excellent customer service to recreational and medical customers in the Orange County area. People's prides itself on its knowledgeable staff, sustainable business practices, community involvement, and close relationships with farmers and vendors.
Our retail store in Orange County is currently hiring new employees. Grow with us!