We are Versa Electronics, located in New Hope, MN and for over 39 years we have been a key source of contract manufacturing and electronic manufacturing services (EMS) to the consumer, communications, industrial, transportation, computer and peripherals industries. We are looking for the right Manufacturing Supervisor to join our team of professionals. If you are ready to take a step up with your career, then we want to hear from you.
Check us out at www.versae.com to learn more.
We offer our employees Group Health, Life, Dental, 401K, Short-term disability, Profit sharing and bonus, paid vacations and holidays.
This is a full time position.
To be considered, you must complete the assessment that will be emailed to you separately.
Do not contact Versa Electronics with your inquiries.
- Responsible for the development and support of new/existing production processes, procedures, tooling, cost reductions, continual improvement programs and supporting documentation necessary to manufacture and deliver high quality products to our customers on time.
- Interfaces closely with customers, sales and manufacturing as required helping define, develop and quote new products, tooling and inspection parameters along with helping to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Provide day-to-day support to production to help meet their on-time delivery, quality and safety goals while trying to lower manufacturing costs and improve manufacturing efficiency. Take prompt action to resolve problems.
- Support quality goals and quality assurance on issues pertaining to customer complaints and/or corrective actions.
- Support activities required to implement and maintain the company’s strategic objectives along with continuous improvement activities or cost reduction activities.
- Mentor and train personnel in the tools, work techniques and skills required in accomplishing work assignments.
- AA degree in Electronic or Industrial Technology or a minimum of 5-8 years manufacturing experience in an electronic assembly manufacturing environment.
- Experience in low volume, high mix contract manufacturing industry is preferred. You will need broad experiences in PTH, SMT and mechanical assembly techniques with a strong knowledge of modern fabrication and assembly techniques using appropriate industry specific PTH, SMT and mechanical assembly equipment.
- Able to mentally visualize and comprehend all aspects of manufacturing equipment or tooling issues; understand the interrelationships of factors affecting a given situation and be attentive to detail.
- The successful candidate will need to be capable of efficiently integrating existing methods with new innovations to economically solve production problems efficiently with little direction and/or few guidelines.
- Working knowledge of specifications along with Six-Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work well with others, have good problem solving skills, be a team player, be results oriented and have excellent communication skills.
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Versa Electronics
Since 1979, Versa Electronics has provided electronic manufacturing services (EMS), contract manufacturing, and OEM experience towards the achievement of each client’s product life-cycle and business success goals. Integrated capabilities with consultative communication enable your organization with a versatile scope-of-work offering, flexible demand fulfillment solutions, and reliable, high-quality products. Versa electronic manufacturing services help clients realize opportunities through product and supply risk assessments, valued cost options, flexible scheduling, delivery performance, and constant collaboration throughout the engagement.