WEEKEND SHIFT!! Looking for a weekend job or the opportunity to make extra money? This position is for you!! We have 2 weekend shifts available, Friday-Sunday: 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am. You work 36 hours, we pay you for 40! Plus TONS of overtime available at time and a half!! Manufacturing experience necessary but training is available for the right fit.
- Rotate through multiple stations on a shift to ensure maximum alertness and preparation
- Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
- Maintain and service all equipment when necessary
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
$12.25 per hour
We value pride, passion and performance and we are looking for choice individuals to serve the community in which we work. Looking for a career change? Ready to work in a fast-paced environment while driving results?