If you’re looking for a great work environment, stability and great career opportunities apply today! REA Management is dedicated to providing value and service to our customers, as well as, opportunity and job satisfaction to all of our Team Members.
REA Management has an immediate opening for a FULL TIME Inside Sales Representative to assist our future residents in purchasing their new manufactured home in one of our great communities! This is a key position that supports all aspects of the sales and service of our customers.
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments, responding to customers quickly and efficiently
- Process community applications
- Calls to the buyer and prepare them for docs needed by their lender and give them an estimated close date
- Followup calls to the buyer regarding docs needed and reminding of closing timelines
- Collect buyer docs to review and send to the lender
- Post coordinate sale and pending sale signs and coordinate hiring photographer for pictures to use in online marketing
- Schedule showing
- Post showing follow up call
- Work with the title company for closing docs
- Coordinate doc signing with CM and Buyer
- Picture of the sold sign with the buyer and home to use in online marketing
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of customer service
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Requires a strong service orientation
- Influential communicator of ideas and programs
$40,000 + Commissions
About REA Management
We operate affordable housing communities (manufactured home communities) in the southwest, southeast, and the midwest United States with a growing footprint which provides an opportunity to grow with us. We seek top-performing, goal-oriented, excited professionals to maximize our impact on the industry. Grow with our entrepreneurial organization.