Are you an experienced manual machinist with a passion for projects unknown? If so, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable manual machinist with a desire to tackle a different project every day! You’ll use precision tools, machinery, and equipment such as lathe, vertical milling machine, drill press, hydraulic press, chop saw, band saw, push and pull broaches, and various cutting tools and equipment. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance measures to keep our equipment operating efficiently and prevent any safety risks
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Uses precision tools, machinery, and equipment such as lathe, vertical milling machine, drill press, hydraulic press, chop saw, band saw, push and pull broaches, and various cutting tools and equipment.
- Fabricates and shapes parts such as tools and machine parts out of metal, plastics, and composites.
- Properly and safely selects, aligns, secures, and removes holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Recognizes, deploys, and properly uses inserts, fixtures, and tooling.
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machinery and equipment.
- Evaluate experimental procedures and recommend changes or modifications for efficiency and adaptability to setup and production.
- Ability to track parts and jobs into the vantage system.
- Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures.
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations, and instructions.
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Superb attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of precision tools, machinery, and equipment such as lathe, vertical milling machine, drill press, hydraulic press, chop saw, band saw, push and pull broaches and a variety of cutting tools and equipment
- Demonstrate fabricating and shaping parts
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
$22 - $26 hourly
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.
“The beauty of our company is not just the service and products that we provide, but the unshakable ethical core that Hyspeco is built upon. Our teammates consistently drive innovation while changing the lives of our customers and each other. It is this valuable cultural equation that makes us the ultimate employment destination.” – Joe Parrott, President/CEO of Hyspeco, Inc.