We’re looking for a highly-driven full-time real estate managing broker to lead our top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate brokerage, create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, apply today!
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- Expand our brokerage by hiring top-performing realtors for our team
- Collaborate with the leadership team on retention strategies to ensure our brokerage keeps our top performers
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Develop training materials for new real estate agents for the brokerage and train them to ensure their performance meets our high standards
- Follow up on leads, hold appointments and ensure communication with clients through transactions.
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- Applicants need a managing broker’s license
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Expertise in the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance for our brokerage
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Resettle Realty
We are a boutique brokerage operating out of Washington and Oregon. We are happy, positive, hard-working folks who prefer to surround ourselves with the same. If our core values resonate with you: Service, Love, Gratitude--we should definitely get acquainted.