Melissa Perrille Group
We’re looking for a highly-driven full-time real estate managing broker to lead our top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate brokerage, create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, reach out to us today!
- Develop training materials for new real estate agents for the brokerage and train them to ensure their performance meets our high standards
- Build up our brokerage by finding and hiring new realtors that will improve our team
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Assure all company policies and procedures and state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws are being followed by the agents and brokerage
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.