The IRBY Group
We’re looking for a highly-driven full-time real estate managing broker to lead our top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate brokerage, create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, reach out to us today!
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate law
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Collaborate with the leadership team on retention strategies to ensure our brokerage keeps our top performers
- Develop training materials for new real estate agents for the brokerage and train them to ensure their performance meets our high standards
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- Superb customer service and communication skills
$90,000+ (base salary plus bonus)
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.