Elite Realty Partners
We’re looking for a highly-driven full-time real estate managing broker to lead our top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate brokerage, create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, apply today!
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage’s high standards
- Help real estate agents with marketing materials and support the brokerage with creative online and social media promotion to increase sales
- Cooperate with the leadership team on a retention strategy to ensure we keep our top-performing real estate agents
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
$52,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Elite Realty Partners
Elite Realty Partners is a fast-growing and dynamic group of real estate professionals serving the South Florida real estate market. Come join our team.