Chantel Ray Real Estate
- Sit on meet and greets and conduct first calls with newbies as needed
- Handle complaints as needed
- Answer contract questions from agents
- Review all contracts for training and compliance
- Make sure all signatures are completed
- Ensure all documents and addendums have been turned in
- Review all newbie contracts for training and compliance
- Review nightly of who didn’t get a buyer broker and then follow up with why they didn’t
- Ongoing training with agents for scripts and dialogues on a regular basis
- Training new agents every other week
- Review of online material (1 hour)
- Listing Presentation
- Buyer Presentation
- Scripts and Dialogues
- Buyer Contract
- Listing Contract
- Meet with newbies one on one
- See which agents are not on track for one closing a month (30 months)
- If agents are not on track for 1 closing a month after 2 months with our company, schedule a meeting to find out where they are struggling and coach them to get them back on track
- Make sure your closings are on track for the month (30 minutes)
- Check on listings twice a week (1 hour)
- Were properties reduced per meeting
- Were properties reduced correctly per one on ones?
- Back on Market
- Spot Check Pictures to make sure listings look correct
- Check for listings that have been listed over 60 days – consider switching agents if no offers
- Go through listing appointments weekly to see why we didn’t get a listing
- Call back listing appointments that we did not get the listing on the initial appointment and try to capture the listing
- Have a power hour once a month with newbies: Agents come into the office for 1 hour shifts with food and fun to call back unassigned leads to set appointments
- One on ones with agents/goals
- Manage agents
- Recruit new and seasoned agents
- Approve commission checks
- Weekly calls with agents
- Go over p/l reports
- Prepare and conduct team meetings
- Recruiting for administrative positions
- Weekly management meetings
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task.
- Great time management skills.
- Reliable and dependable.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
$70,000 base (up to $200,000 potential)
About Chantel Ray Real Estate
At Chantel Ray Real Estate we want to change the way real estate is done in our country. It’s kind of like Apple wanting to change technology. At other big companies - they call themselves “franchises” but they are truly just brands. At Chantel Ray Real Estate, we are different. Our vision is to be the only TRUE real estate franchise that provides an EXCELLENT and CONSISTENT customer experience 100% of the time.