Raleigh Immigration Law Firm
- Are you extremely experienced in removal defense, family-based, and humanitarian immigration cases?
- Are you either an underappreciated associate or a solo that’s sick of running a firm and wants to just lawyer and have money show up in your bank account?
- Would you love to mostly work remotely from anywhere in the world? (We can provide an office if you want one.)
- Are you a proven leader with a track record of success, interested in playing an integral role at one of the area’s leading firms?
If so, we want to speak with you. We’re hiring a managing attorney to help us run our firm’s legal operations so that we can help more immigrants legally live in the US. Job seekers must thrive on growth and developing others. Sound like you? We want to connect.
Compensation: Higher-end salary range for Spanish fluency + production and origination bonuses, health/dental/vision insurance, bar/AILA dues, CLEs, and AILALink
Conducts Legal Work
- Provides superior work product in an array of removal, family-based, and humanitarian cases. (Current caseload is primarily 589s, U Visas, 42Bs, Crimmigration, and Consular Processing, but can shift over time.)
- Works under the general direction of the Owner but has a broad degree of discretion with respect to control of cases.
- Loves teaching others so that they can excel and soar.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and training of Paralegals, Contract Attorneys, and future Associates in order to complete cases to the highest standards.
- Together with the Owner and Firm Administrator, establishes objective measurements to help staff have clarity on their goals.
- Together with the Owner and Firm Administrator, conducts performance evaluations and makes recommendations for recruitment, hiring, promotion, and termination.
- Recommends, designs, deploys, and executes policies, procedures, processes, checklists, templates, forms, etc., to create systems to streamline operations and run the firm efficiently and profitably.
- Recognizes that systems are never “done” in light of evolving technology and changing immigration laws/policies.
- Proactively works with the Owner and Firm Administrator to ensure efficient and effective daily operations.
- Member of any US State Bar and registered with EOIR.
- Extensive track record of direct client representation in removal, family-based, and humanitarian immigration cases.
- Experience managing and training attorneys and paralegals.
- Experience improving office workflows and procedures.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Experience creating and monitoring compliance with KPIs.
$100,000 - $120,000
About Raleigh Immigration Law Firm
- We’re a rapidly growing immigration firm based in Raleigh, NC, that focuses on helping immigrants who live in NC and SC. 95% of the firm’s staff are remote.
- We’re always looking for ways to continue evolving and innovating to serve our clients even better than we did yesterday.
- We believe that hard work and a kind soul matter more than place of birth.
- We believe in providing the highest quality legal services imaginable.
- We believe in treating clients, prospective clients, points of contact, colleagues, and referral sources like we’d want to be treated, creatively going above and beyond what’s expected.
- We believe in an efficient division of labor, which means that work generally flows to the lowest-paid competent person. (If you believe “if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself,” this firm isn’t a good fit for you.)