Melissa Perrille Group
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop a team the right way? We’re expanding our real estate brokerage and looking for a full-time real estate managing broker who can help turn our entire team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for overseeing organizational operations, training new agents, and ensuring that we meet our company goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed don’t hesitate to reach out to us today!
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Help real estate agents with marketing materials and support the brokerage with creative online and social media promotion to increase sales
- Expand our brokerage by hiring top-performing realtors for our team
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Develop training materials for new real estate agents for the brokerage and train them to ensure their performance meets our high standards
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.