We are seeking experienced Leaders for management positions at offices in Marlton, Mullica Hill, Sewell and Cherry Hill.
As the Managing Broker you will advocate for our agents as well as implement training programs to enable the office to achieve and exceed its goals relative to recruiting, retention, profitability, cost control, growth, market share, and organizational efficiency.
- Make daily recruiting phone calls that lead to face to face appointments.
- Attend networking and prospecting events.
- Develop and execute an agent on-boarding process that includes office setup, training, and mentorship.
- Provide agent training to increase agents' yearly growth and goals.
- Mediate client to agent disputes and agent to agent disputes.
- Achieve office profit targets that include balancing under-performing and over-performing areas to achieve a favorable P&L result.
- Work with our leadership team to develop and implement a retention strategy to retain our best producers and performers.
- New Jersey Real Estate Broker Salesperson’s License required.
Understanding of current Real Estate technology and innovative ways to use it to target results.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work independently as well as cooperatively as part of a team.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 1+ years brokerage management or agent mentoring/coaching experience
$75,000 - $100,000 (includes base + bonus, based on experience)
About RE/MAX Preferred
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!