We’re looking for a highly-driven full-time real estate managing broker to lead our top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate brokerage, create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, reach out to us today!
- Assure all company policies and procedures and state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws are being followed by the agents and brokerage
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage’s high standards
- Expand our brokerage by hiring top-performing realtors for our team
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Superb customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
- The management and leadership skills to successfully guide a team of high-performing real estate agents
- Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
$50,000 plus bonus
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.