Melissa Perrille Group
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop a team the right way? We’re expanding our real estate brokerage and looking for a full-time real estate managing broker who can help turn our entire team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for overseeing organizational operations, training new agents, and ensuring that we meet our company goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed, start your application today!
- Build up our brokerage by finding and hiring new realtors that will improve our team
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Run all operational aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all transactions the real estate agents perform
- Support real estate agents by helping to produce marketing materials and promote the brokerage online and on social media to gain sales
- Develop training materials for new real estate agents for the brokerage and train them to ensure their performance meets our high standards
- Expertise in the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance for our brokerag
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
- The management and leadership skills to successfully guide a team of high-performing real estate agents
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.