Diamond Realty Associates
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop a team the right way?
We’re expanding our real estate brokerage and looking for a full-time real estate managing broker who can help turn our entire team of real estate agents into top producers.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing organizational operations, training new agents, and ensuring that we meet our company goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed don’t hesitate to reach out to us today!
- Support real estate agents by helping to produce marketing materials and promote the brokerage online and on social media to gain sales
- Develop training materials for new real estate agents for the brokerage and train them to ensure their performance meets our high standards
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate law
- Run all operational aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all transactions the real estate agents perform
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- 3+ years of experience as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
$50,000+ yearly based on commission plan
About Diamond Realty Associates
Diamond Realty Associates is a local Independent Broker that services the State of New Jersey. The client base is very diverse and each day is different and interesting. The business opportunities are immense from the back office to the field. We are a strong team of people who work well together. Each year there is continual growth in the company and the staff.