Bridge Pointe Real Estate
We’re looking for a highly driven full-time real estate managing broker to lead our top-performing team. You’ll recruit new agents to grow your real estate brokerage, create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of building successful real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, apply today!
- Collaborate with the leadership team on retention strategies to ensure our brokerage keeps our top performers
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage’s high standards
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Bridge Pointe Real Estate
Here at Bridge Pointe Real Estate we have a team atmosphere and want to help each other succeed.
Team Mission – Our Mission is to provide unmatchable service. We will provide a memorable transaction, exceed expectations, and have raving fans for life. While we provide a great home life and provide financial freedom to our families.
Core Values – Passion, Teamwork, Follow-Up, Win Together, Persistent, Audacious Goals, Systems, Communication, Hardworking, Coachable