Managing Broker / CEO / Team Leader
This is not a 9-5 role! We are not looking for someone just looking to settle. We have strong goals and very high expectations. We are looking for the perfect candidates who shares our same vision.
Illinois Real Estate License Required - Managing Broker License a plus but not immediately required.
Crosstown Realtors is looking for a LEADER! This person has passion! When there is a wall in front of them, they find a way to tear it down or climb over it. They don't give up! They are full of energy and have a positive mental attitude that is contagious to others. They lead by example. No excuses only results. This person is willing to give it their all and strongly believes that helping others succeed creates success for everyone. They think BIG and are interested in helping build something much bigger.
This is a leadership opportunity. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of the brokerage recruiting, sales, support staff.
- Create new and innovative ways to grow.
- Recruit, recruit, recruit! We are in growth mode! We want more agents and more offices.
- Train agents and create an efficient system to hold them accountable.
- Host weekly sales meetings.
- Host team building events and awards events.
- On-board and train agents to become top producers.
- Hold the agents accountable to their sales goals.
- Become the direct point of contact for each agent by showing that you are the team leader and building trust within the team.
- Implement systems that improve our current processes.
- Manage support staff -- continue to improve our support staff's systems and promote growth within the company.
- Oversee agent well being to promote agent retention.
- Oversee agent compliance of rules and regulations.
- Work with the CEO and CFO on big picture issues!
- Create a system to track conversion rates and hold agents accountable for the leads they are given.
- MUST have an active Real Estate Brokers License in Illinois and willing to get your managing brokers license.
- 5+ years experience managing a team.
- Experience managing people is a must!
- Organized and systems based.
- Tech savvy must be a genius when it comes to computers, spreadsheets, building systems and time management.
- Solutions based.
- Approachable (enjoyable to be around).
- Tactful and firm.
- Exceptionally extraordinary communication.
- Learning based/growth minded.
- Excellent closing skills.
- Ability to mediate disagreements.
$150,000+ at plan (Includes $75,000 Base plus bonuses)
About Crosstown Realtors
With transactions totaling nearly $100,000,000 in 2018, Crosstown Realtors is the top producing real estate brokerage in our marketplace. Our vision is to grow to 500+ Agents in the next 5 years. We understand to do this we have to hire amazing people to join our amazing team!