Troy Davis Real Estate
We’re hiring an experienced, professional full-time real estate managing broker to take a real estate team to the next level. You’ll oversee the entire real estate brokerage operation, recruit a team of agents, and train them to be top performers. Job seekers should be strong leaders and communicators who thrive on developing others. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate law
- Develop training materials for new real estate agents for the brokerage and train them to ensure their performance meets our high standards
- Cooperate with the leadership team on a retention strategy to ensure we keep our top-performing real estate agents
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
- 3+ years of experience as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Expertise in the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance for our brokerag
- The management and leadership skills to successfully guide a team of high-performing real estate agents
$150,000 - $180,000 yearly
About Troy Davis Real Estate
We are the Troy Davis Real Estate, built around our lead agent, Troy Davis. Troy is a native Butte County resident, with contacts in all local communities. He has 18+ years of real estate experience under his belt, concentrating on marketing and selling residential properties, including REO’s and foreclosures. Troy is driven to provide the best service for clients and expects no less from his team. Troy and his team cover the Butte County market as their specialty.
MAKING REAL ESTATE REAL EASY
We are dedicated to a high level of customer satisfaction by putting our experience and local knowledge to work for clients in all steps of their real estate transaction, from start to finish. We deliver the very best service in Butte County real estate because clients deserve no less.