The Kurniadi Group
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop a team the right way? We’re expanding our real estate brokerage and looking for a full-time real estate managing broker who can help turn our team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for overseeing organizational operations, training new agents, and ensuring that we meet our company goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed, start your application today!
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Assure all company policies and procedures and state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws are being followed by the agents and brokerage
- Cooperate with the leadership team on a retention strategy to ensure we keep our top-performing real estate agents
- Create training materials for new real estate agents and provide training to ensure their performance aligns with our brokerage’s standards
- Build up our brokerage by finding and hiring new realtors that will improve our team
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- The management and leadership skills to successfully guide a team of high-performing real estate agents
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
About The Kurniadi Group
We are a independent brokerage looking for talented agents with leads in probate, development, and a database ready to tap into. We pride ourselves in one of the top probate brokerages and teams in San Diego County.
Want to be in escrow within 60 days of joining. Whether you're interested in joining our probate team, development team, or just hit the ground running as a solo agent, it would be an honor to partner with you!