Talented Tenth Law
We’re expanding our business and looking for an experienced managing attorney to ensure the success of our firm and develop the next generation of leaders in the legal industry. You’ll assist with running the firm’s operations in addition to handling your own caseload. You will advise the firm on ways to drive down costs and increase revenue to achieve our financial goals. We’ll rely on your expertise to hire great talent and uphold our reputation of excellence. We’re looking for a leader with the business acumen and drive to take us to that next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, let’s get in touch.
- Organize marketing initiatives and plan and speak at events and webinars to continue to build up the reputation of the law firm in our community
- Handle the financial strategy of the law firm by monitoring the monthly budget, distributing funds across the company, anticipating requirements and trends, and evaluating the results - making any necessary changes
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and develop senior attorneys, associate attorneys, paralegals, and support staff to strengthen our legal team
- Assure that clients are satisfied with our legal services by evaluating their quality and our legal team’s productivity and making suggestions for improvement
- Oversee law office operations including establishing the law firm structure, communicating and enforcing team values, and contributing to strategic business decisions to achieve our overall company goals
- Admitted to state and local bar associations
- Four-year bachelor's degree, along with a three-year law degree from an accredited law school
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an attorney
- Advanced proficiency in computer skills, reviewing reports, and budgets
- Decision-making, public speaking and supervisory experience is required
- Experience handling Commercial Litigation and/or General Civil Litigation cases are a requirement. Applicants who are versed in additional areas will be strongly considered.
- Demonstrated capacity for billing 40+ hours a week
- Punctual, organized, detail-oriented and highly personable
$105,000 - $130,000 yearly
About Talented Tenth Law
Talented Tenth Law is a boutique law firm that seeks to help our clients maximize their protection and prosperity in the courtroom and the boardroom. Our practice areas include commercial litigation, general civil litigation, and a mixture of simple and complex business transactions.