Concraft, a leader in the Restoration industry is currently searching for a Manager of People & Culture to join our fast paced, growing organization in Auburn Hills, MI.
The Manager of People & Culture reports to the Vice President. It serves strategically as the organization 'Human Capital Manager/Culture Architect and operationally in an HR Generalist and Recruiter role. The position is responsible for organizational development, policies and programs covering employment, compensation, benefits, performance management, knowledge management, employee relations, talent acquisition and retention, compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The position supports the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to our community, and accountability and ownership.
This key position's mission is to assure an aligned environment of People and culture with the organization's Core Values, and the establishment of Human Capital Management practices, processes and policies that enable an organization focused on company and employee growth, community, safety, compliance and performance.
How do you know if you are the right candidate for the position...?
Our Core Values:
- Trustworthy- Be Consistently Dependable
- Empathy- Show people we care, be humble and kind
- Always- Communicate, listen and look for ways to improve
- Make It Happen- Go above and beyond
- Maintain communications and assure dissemination of accurate and timely information across employee base
- Provides strategic support to executive and management and formulates and recommends Human Capital Management policies and objectives that promotes a higher level of morale, increases employee engagement, fosters employee retention of "high performers", drives improved productivity, and aligns with consistent growth and profit objectives.
- Directs a process of organizational development that primarily addresses employee growth and succession planning throughout the company.
- Establishes wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services, and company safety and health programs. Monitors for effectiveness and cost management
- Establishes standard Talent Acquisition(recruiting and placement) practices and procedures
- Establishes in-house management training programs that address company needs across functional lines (e.g., MBO, Performance Appraisal, Interviewing)
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulation affecting Human Resources function (e.g., OSHA, EEO, TEFRA, ERISA, Wage & Hour). Monitors exposure of the company. Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance. Approves all information submitted. Acts as primary contact with labor counsel and outside regulatory agencies.
- 3 years experience in the Human Capital Management field as a HR Generalist
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- SHRM or PHR certification a plus
- Self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Excellent listening, communication and organizational skills
- Systemic, Consistent, Poised, Responsible and a Team Player
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family ... and the potential of Being of Service together to our Clients and each other.