A premier luxury real estate brokerage is looking for a talented individual to join their team as a Manager of Operations. This person will oversee core support systems including marketing, agent support, database maintenance and transactions. This person will be deeply process oriented, have a strong operational background and is constantly raising the bar for operational excellence. Working closely with the team leader and team manager, they will be directly responsible for the overall execution of business operations on a day to day basis.
Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and develop marketing strategies, agent support, database maintenance, transaction coordinations to provide best-in-class service to agents while optimizing cost, quality and efficiency.
- Inform our growth model and manage service models and costs, regularly evaluate models for efficacy and make enhancements as required.
- Create processes and procedures for delivering an exceptional agent / client experience in a cost-efficient manner.
- Roll up your sleeves and take ownership, managing the complex, cross-functional efforts to launch systems and structures as the team expands into new markets.
- Identify and own operations KPIs and proactively find ways to make the team more efficient.
- Analyze metrics, identify and address critical issues, weigh alternatives including cost, risk and benefits and develop and recommend solutions that support long term profit and growth.
- Manage relationships and agreements with external partners and vendors.
- Provide guidance and training to your direct reports.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- A business-side operations generalist and adept manager with a track-record for nurturing expansive growth.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and performance / operations metrics.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Marketing and social media experience preferred.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. They will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
- A love of implementing systems and making them the best that they can be.
- College degree.
- Willingness to obtain Real Estate License (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- A passion for the real estate industry.
$60,000 - $65,000
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.