Top-producing real estate team in Walnut Creek is seeking a talented, reliable, and professional to run the day-to-day operations, marketing and long term growth of her real estate team. This is a key hire to work alongside the owner to help manage and grow the business.
You should be reliable, professional, an extremely good organizer, a positive person, have an incredible ability to focus and move projects forward, an excellent communicator; both written and verbal, have excellent computer skills, have a good sense of humor, always thinking ‘what’s next’, a fast learner with a quick mind and be willing to work hard and smart.
This is NOT an entry-level position
• Oversee all aspects of the administration/operations of the teams business including scheduling, meeting preparations and personal tasks.
• Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, CRM, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up and all office administration.
• Maintain business operations manual.
• Increase the efficiency and profitability of the office, oversee and manage the financials for the business
• Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business related supplies and materials
• Hold agent and team accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
• Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts and lead generation
• Vision to see how systems can improve and how the company can grow
• Oversee all aspects of seller transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
• Prepare all pre-listing materials: listing presentation, listing agreement, disclosures, CMA, etc.
• Coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
• Input and listing information on MLS and marketing websites.
• Coordinate showings and obtain feedback.
• Coordinate all open houses and broker tours.
• Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
• Submit all necessary documentation via Skyslope to office broker for file compliance.
• Input all necessary information into CRM and transaction management systems.
• Coordinate, implement and execute all team marketing on website, blog, social media and SOI email campaigns with creativity and consistency.
• Create and coordinate all listing and open house flyers, postcards, signage and all other marketing materials.
• Manage and update team website, blog, and online listings.
• Regularly assist agent to manage and enhance teams social media presence.
• Manage CRM and systems.
• Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consultation packages.
• Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media and other online sources.
• Coordinate all client appreciation events.
• Regularly obtain testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials.
• Execute regular and systematic marketing campaigns.
• Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing to ensure consistent and professional customer service is being delivered to clients, agents and service providers.
• Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
• Ensure transaction coordinator has submitted all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
• Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
• Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
• Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
• Coordinate closing process.
• Keep CRM up-to-date.
• 5+ years of administrative experience, with supervisory experience preferably in a real estate office
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Ability to plan, execute and evaluate
• Ability to focus and move projects forward
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Tech Savvy
• Proficient with MS Office Suite Outlook, Word, Excel
• Previous experience in a real estate sales office
• Previous marketing experience
• Previous supervisory experience
• Previous project management experience
• Experience writing marketing copy and/or blogs, HUGE++
• Experience with Paragon, Docusign, Zipforms and/or Skyslope, highly desired
• Experience with CRM management
• Experience with social media platforms
• Active CA Real Estate License or willingness to become licensed.
Our mission is to educate and service our clients about the market and to help guide them to make the best decisions for them related to real estate. We strive for an extremely high level of customer service keeping in mind the customer comes first no matter what. We are a highly learning based company, with a fun fast paced atmosphere.
My goal as the owner is to mentor and lead the people around me to grow and improve and have a great quality of life while we grow the business that I love so much.