Big Mike's BBQ SmokeHouse
We’re looking for an experienced food and beverage manager to take our impeccable service to the next level. Your job will be to lead our highly-engaged team and manage the entire food and beverage department; under your watch, every guest leaves happy! This job is perfect for someone who loves being part of a team, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is looking to boost their hospitality career. Ready to dive in? Start your application today.
- Oversee all food and beverage department operations: staff supervision, schedule, customer satisfaction, budget, and menu development
- Develop new menus with the culinary team that include suitable pricing structures
- Monitor and maintain product, supplies, and labor costs
- Implement and monitor operation schedules of food and beverage staff
- Report on guest satisfaction scores and make suggestions
- Over 3 years in food and beverage management
- Must have a food handling license
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent experience - higher education in hospitality or hospitality management is a plus
- National food and health safety regulations knowledge
- Displays strong leadership qualities and an emphasis on customer satisfaction
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Big Mike's BBQ SmokeHouse
Big Mike’s BBQ Smokehouse's success depends on our people. Our restaurant can only prosper and provide opportunities for employment and growth when we continually improve ourselves, and the work we do. We recognize, however, that success is not measured by sales, guest counts, and numbers alone.
We are measured as much by the way in which we achieve our goals, as we are by the actual achievements themselves. We believe that a commitment to uncompromising values and integrity should always guide our decisions and actions as we pursue our goals.