We're looking for a passionate, detail-oriented financial expert with strong leadership skills to be our accounting manager. This position must focus on the bottom line by monitoring internal control systems and making necessary changes to ensure profitability. You will be in charge of payroll processing, monthly forecasting, reconciling general ledger accounts, and creating an annual budget. You should have a bachelor's degree in finance and at least three years of experience managing a team, preferably in the luxury dealership industry or respective professional industries such as mortgage processor, insurance agent or real estate accounting. Apply now if you are looking for an exciting new role overseeing daily accounting operations at our busy luxury car dealership!
- Review the daily revenue activity list to ensure accountability, reconcile general ledger accounts, review any account discrepancies, and make corrections
- Oversee the daily accounting operations by developing monthly projections and yearly budgets
- Manage all phases of accounts payable invoicing, as well as manage and maintain accurate records of accounts receivable
- Recommend changes that will enhance profitability by reviewing balance sheets, income statements, and expense accounts and ensuring their accuracy
- Undertake regular payroll audits and distribute paychecks to all employees
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required; degree in finance or related field preferred
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Prepare Payroll
- Receipt tracking, inputting, bookkeeping, and reporting in our Car Management System - Including reconciling all cash deposits and sales transactions in Sales Google Sheet.
- Inventory Management in office and in Car Management System
- AP/AR - administrative email monitoring - Including Flooring Line reconciling (WL, NG, AFC)
- From time to time (1/mo) Follow specific Warranty Refunds process.
- Manage money & payments - Write checks, Bank transfers, etc.
- DMV Management including 90-day trip permit books.
About Diplomat Motors
Diplomat Motors is a luxury auto dealership that is passionate about helping others. Our vision is to be the most outstanding and well recognized luxury dealership in Portland. We care about our employees and believe this directly translates to the customer experience.