Ryan & Jenni Realtors
The purpose of this position is to support positively and productively all aspects of household functioning to effectively and efficiently manage the daily household environment, tasks, and activities. Specifically, to support daily needs of the children in accordance with the priorities, specific activities, values, and goals communicated and set by the parents/head of household.
This will be a full-time Monday-to-Friday position. The final candidate MUST be willing to submit to a thorough background check and may be asked to submit to a drug test.
The weekly schedule will be Monday through Friday with daily starting and ending times to be set at time of hire. This estimated outline of the 40-hour week broken down by specific tasks will give applicant an idea of work:
12 Hours – after school events, projects, homework help or monitoring
- Household maintenance of cleaning regimen that keeps home tidy, clean and welcoming in appearance; i.e., vacuuming, mopping, dusting, keep kitchen appliances and counters clean, and maintain household supplies needed for cleaning or general household functioning.
- Do laundry and put laundry away, as needed or requested by the head of household.
- Consult with the head of household on family dietary needs, menus, and cook Monday through Friday.
- Shop for groceries needed for cooking or snacking to meet family dietary needs. Coordinate this time to also shop for items, return items or exchange items purchased or needed by family members.
- Organize closets, drawers and garage for effective functioning and ability to locate things family members may need, this task will require close communication with family on any changes in organizational structure before you change it.
- Support children by packing daily lunches, snacks and putting in backpacks with water bottles.
- Drop off or pick up children according to set times for school, sporting events and other events.
- The financial function of a household will include staying within budget for purchasing groceries or other items to be bought for the family and may include payment to vendors or routine household bills.
- Support the family dog by walking daily and taking the dog for vet and grooming appointments.
- Other duties or tasks, which could include helping children with school work or projects, picking up items’ children need for projects, wrapping presents and assisting with other items.
- High School diploma
- Proficiency in math and basic computer skills
- Interpersonal communicator who can write and verbally communicate well with adults and children, along with being an active listener.
- Knowledge and experiences from a work, home and/or volunteer circumstance that informed and gave experiences that developed the ability to be supportive to individuals with a family unit and manage all aspects of a positive and productive household.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods, how to cook, how to stay within budget for shopping, and how to organize a household to serve the needs of the family.
- Must have a personality that………
- Enjoys the functioning and management of a household
- Is detailed yet able to be flexible
- Is people oriented and loves children & teenagers
- Is fun loving but positive & firm communicating with children parameters set by parents
- Is willing to ask questions or for needed information
- Is able to multi-task with ease
- Is confidential and trustworthy
$15 - $20 hourly
About Ryan & Jenni Realtors
Ryan Craig and Jenni Craig are natives of Grand Traverse County. We work tirelessly to be on the cutting edge of current technology to help give our Clients an advantage when Buying or Selling Real Estate. We understand the need for excellence when it comes to communicating with clarity and integrity. Having a team allows us to be available when needed and quick to respond to any questions clients may have about real estate. We put our clients needs first. We believe our clients benefit from our passion, enthusiasm, and knowledge of Real Estate when helping them navigate the waters of buying and or selling Real Estate. We strive to make the entire process as stress less as possible.