One of the fastest-growing Facilities Maintenance and Management companies in the Eastern U.S. has an opening for a hands-on Site Leader to oversee and supervise 7 employees in the janitorial operations of a facility in the Charleston, TN area.
The ideal candidate will coordinate the activities of janitorial staff and pay close attention to detail as well as have the ability to communicate to ensure that the customer’s needs are consistently met with the highest level of quality and performance.
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health insurance
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable workforce
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently
- Be able to adjust to changing needs
- 2 years of proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in janitorial or housekeeping services is highly desired
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office 365
- Familiarity with electronic timekeeping systems
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem-solving and people skills
- Must pass a drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment
$40,000-$41,000 per year
About IHNB Services
We are an enterprise operating in 32 states and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.