New York Life
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
If you are a leadership-oriented individual who is ready to take your financial career to the next level as a partner in our general office, we have an opportunity for you! New York Life Insurance Company is currently hiring managers for its Fast Track Partner Program, a training in which participants start as financial professionals who gain first-hand experience in the field. Completion of the program requirements can lead to a transition into management as an associate partner. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019.
- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Recruit and develop your own team of financial professionals as an Associate Partner.
- Join our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program to further your business acumen and expertise while working toward a management position.
- Present potential solutions using a comprehensive array of our financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds.
- Transition into management as an Associate Partner once you have achieved the program requirements.
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting clients in identifying and achieving their financial goals.
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career as a goal-oriented, highly motivated financial professional.
- Schedule appointments and meet with potential clients
- Make product recommendations to help clients meet their financial goals
- Provide ongoing service and support to existing policyholders
- Be a structured and coachable team player that is open to training development and further education
- Discipline to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself
- We offer you not just another job, but career possibilities!
You do not need sales, business development, marketing, or insurance experience to begin your road to success in this role! All you need is passion and a desire to make a difference.
Our comprehensive training program will help give you the tools you need to succeed and create the career success you envision.
We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics:
- A 4-year degree is preferred but not required
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person")
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- The desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with us:
- Career advancement - Continue to build a business or, if qualified, move into management – the choice is up to you. Criteria for management are defined and quantifiable. After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities that may be available include: sales development manager, product consultant, and Home Office opportunities in hiring, marketing, or training
- Training – Our University: One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry
- Constant support - During and after formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your manager and peers in your region and across the country to help you succeed. We offer the feeling of being in business for yourself, but not by yourself. On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you, and this is coupled with an entire division within the company located in the Home Office dedicated to providing agents with prospecting and sales ideas, product knowledge, and application -- we want our new agents to be successful
- Integrity Represent a company you can believe in, be proud of, and find a career home with
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health/Dental/Life/Disability from day one
- 401(k) Plan after one year of service and Defined Pension Plan*
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Reimbursement for industry designations
- Discounts from major wireless carriers
- Local discounts (based on location) for gym memberships
*Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, agent, and the form of payment you choose. The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
We strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognitions:
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #65 on the 2017 Fortune 100 list. We have earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major rating agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 8/117. For over 60 years, we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
Take the first step to your future success. Apply Today!
$80,000 - $110,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life
- We promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both of you
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT2 year after year
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to terminate benefit plans at any time for any reason.
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance.