We’re looking for a highly-motivated, career-minded certified public accountant to help us run our business with financial clarity and confidence. Your job duties will include overseeing our financial planning by ensuring the accuracy of our financial information, preparing financial reports, maintaining our general ledger, and optimizing our business with data-driven recommendations. If you love flexing your analytical skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Perform internal auditing
- Provide counsel on organizational strategic planning and budget
- Bookkeeping: Analyze our company’s financial information including financial transactions, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and other documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with laws and regulations
- Communicate with tax accountants to keep track of payments and returns
- Report our sales-to-income effectiveness by forecasting revenue and analyzing our profit margin
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar field, Master’s degree preferred
- Must have passed the uniform CPA examination from the AICPA and be CPA certified within the state board of accountancy regulations
- At least 2 years of work experience in accounting services, financial services or related position
About Bean Group
Bean Group, founded in 2003 has been named an Inc 5000 fastest growing company in the US nine times and is one of the largest independent real estate brokerages in the country. Privately held, Bean Group’s real estate agents transact in excess of $2 Billion of real estate annually.