We are currently searching for qualified applicants to fill a part-time position. Position is 15 - 20 hours a week, mostly nights and weekends. Applicants need to have reliable transportation, and be prepared for last minute after hours. Job requires ability to walk continuously throughout the day and the ability to stay vigilant.
Maintain safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Escorting tenants and guests to vehicles if needed
- Strictly enforcing all rules and regulations
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
- Obtains help by sounding alarms
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Controls traffic by directing drivers
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Surveillance skills
- Handle uncertainty well
- Emotional control
- Safety management
- Reporting skills
About AS Group
We are one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing and industrial.