SBD Housing Solutions
We’re looking for a hardworking Maintenance Technician to join our team!
The ideal person for this job enjoys variety in daily tasks, working with their hands, and problem-solving.
With a 40-hour workweek, this position provides excellent wages, a work-life balance, and a supportive team.
If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
Complete and correct issues based on a scope of work, including:
- New drywall, mud, and tape
- Wall repair
- Door installation
- Appliance diagnostic and repair
- Repair and/or replace broken locks and alarms
- Replace/repair broken windows, doors, and screens
- Ability to take after-hours/emergency calls on a scheduled rotation
- Track and report daily/weekly/monthly numbers for the company scorecard
- Conduct all work per company policies and procedures, state, and federal laws, e.g., OSHA, ADA, and Fair Housing
- 1-3 years of experience in maintenance, remodeling, or construction
- Valid state-issued driver’s license and reliable transportation
- General knowledge of plumbing, electricity, painting, drywall, floor coverings, carpentry, locks, appliances
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Organized with the ability to juggle multiple jobs
- Proficient in use and adaptation of technology; Rent Manager or other construction software, MS Excel, Word, and Google Sheets, Experience using an iPad (preferred)
$22 - $28 hourly
About SBD Housing Solutions
SBD CORE VALUES