A Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping a facility operating and repairing any problems safely and efficiently as possible. The Maintenance Technician will be required to perform a wide range of repair tasks around the facility.
- Troubleshoots sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Developing repair and maintenance programs to create high productivity and quality and making improvement plans for production efficiency to meet appropriate performance standards.
- Read prints, schematics, and drawings.
- Create and complete work orders as well as enter data in all necessary fields.
- Identify and find parts in the tool crib using SAP or Crib Master.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by communicating with supervisor and maintenance team on a regular basis regarding multi-shift jobs.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required. Advanced technical or secondary education training preferred.
- Prior maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
$22 hourly plus DOE
About Pinnacle -TMS
We are highly focused on growing our business by hiring and developing a highly efficient and productive team. We give potential employees in the community a place where they can grow their skills professionally. We attract only the top talent because we foster a great working environment and a "people before profit" motto.