Microtel Inn & Suites Zephyrhills
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Take care of guest complaints regarding building maintenance and troubleshoot issues
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Manage the hotel's machinery and preventive maintenance procedures
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. or more is required
- Good knowledge of computer software; preferably facilities management software
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent GED
$12 - $14 per hour (plus bonuses)
About Microtel Inn & Suites Zephyrhills
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Zephyrhills.