Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC
We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our hotel team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect hotel rooms and the entire building for any damage, wear and tear and conduct routine maintenance on our guest rooms, public areas, and equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a guest-centric company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Inspect the building for any structural damage to windows, doors, and walls and perform necessary repairs
- Keep a record of completed repairs and when equipment was last serviced
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Available to be on call and respond to maintenance requests on nights and weekends
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
$11 - $15.50 hourly
About Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC
Houser Creek Hospitality, LLC owns and operates multiple hotels- all adjacent to Discovery Park of America. Ownership is local and has been involved in the Union City and Martin communities for decades. Employees have benefits such as insurance, vacation time, Discovery Park of America family memberships, IRA (investment match), hotel discounts when traveling, and more. The company strives to promote from within and offers brand and other appropriate job training.