We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Record when any equipment was serviced and repairs were made
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, and electrical wiring to ensure optimal performance and make any handle any repairs
- Take additional maintenance requests as assigned
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Over 2 years of maintenance experience
- Must have graduated from high school/received GED or equivalent
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Needs to have availability to respond on nights and weekends to on-call maintenance requests
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
$15 - $17 hourly
About Comfort Inn
Come and enjoy the fun crew at Comfort Inn!