Multi-Family Maintenance Worker
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with a passion for fixing things? If so we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a reliable maintenance professional who can keep the Multi-Family properties we service in tip-top shape. Jobseekers should be hardworking problem solvers ready to go from day one. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Manage other maintenance requests as required
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Ensure all equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring are in working order by conducting routine maintenance and handle any repairs, if needed
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Excellent work ethic, communication skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- Advanced understanding of maintenance equipment, procedures, and techniques
- Flexible availability for rotational on-call maintenance requests on nights and weekends
$23 - $27 hourly
About Advanced Restoration
A fun, hardworking culture that provides work stability and opportunity for personal growth. As an employee-centric company, We care about you as a person as much as we do as an employee.
Aside from the standard benefits of Medical, Dental, and Vision, we offer:
- A thriving desirable culture
- Opportunity for growth
We’re always looking for good people and hope you consider us as your home away from home.